Speakers, including Stuart Ingis of Venable LLP, will participate in a program entitled "Tracking and Targeting Customers and Prospects Online and in Social Media 2011" at PLI's California Center in San Francisco and via live webcast.
- Understand how online tracking and targeting work from a technical perspective
- Navigate fact patterns that have resulted in bad PR, government enforcement, and private litigation
- Learn how regulators around the world are addressing tracking and targeting
- Get guidance on how Chief Privacy Officers at leading companies are handling tracking issues now
- Receive practical tips for handling real-world issues
For registration and more information, visit PLI's website.