With senior legal counsel, brand protection managers, law enforcement and government officials expected to be in attendance, the 8th Annual Anti-Counterfeiting & Brand Protection Summit will deliver the very latest insights regarding:
- international collaboration on combating counterfeiting;
- pending legislation on shutting down rogue websites;
- the impact of the new ICAAN gTLD (generic top-level domains) process;
- new and innovative anti-counterfeiting technologies and techniques;
- initiatives by the IP Center in Washington, DC; and
- update on the status of the ACTA agreement.
Justin Pierce will speak on the panel entitled: "Quantifying the Potential Impact of Counterfeiting on Your Brand and Your Bottom Line" on January 24 at 9:00 a.m. (PST).
Marcella Ballard, along with other industry professionals, will speak on a panel called "What Steps Can Brand Owners Take to Counter the Ease of Distribution, Communication and Anonymity the Internet Affords?" on January 25 at 11:15 a.m. (PST).
Click here for registration and more information.