Bloomberg School of Public Health
Johns Hopkins Technology Transfer and the Bloomberg School of Public Health's Office of Research Administration host Developing Nations: The Challenges of Technology Commercialization. During this panel discussion, Johns Hopkins researchers and intellectual property and commercialization professionals will discuss:
- The medical device, diagnostic, and therapeutic markets and their affordability.
- Direct and indirect competition.
- Intellectual property protection.
- Intellectual property rights enforcement.
- Intellectual property steps and commercialization partnerships.
- NGO's role in delivering and distributing new medical technologies.
Click here for registration and more information.