Nonprofit postal rates can mean big savings in postage costs of soliciting donors and members, promoting products and services, and communicating with supporters and the public. But the rules for using nonprofit Standard Mail are complex. Join us for our October Legal Quick Hit for answers to these and other questions:
- What nonprofit organizations are eligible for nonprofit postal rates? (Eligibility is not limited to 501(c)(3) organizations)
- How can my nonprofit organization apply for a nonprofit postal permit?
- What personal information is allowed in computer-generated solicitations mailed at nonprofit Standard rates?
- To what extent may I advertise products and services offered in cooperation with for-profit fundraisers, suppliers/vendors, conference speakers, and co-branding partners?
- What types of products and services may be advertised?
This Legal Quick Hit will offer practical suggestions to help your client take advantage of nonprofit postal rates and stay out of hot water with the U.S. Postal Service.
David M. Levy, Esq., Partner, Co-Chair of the Postal Practice, Venable LLP
This event is open to ACC members only. Please visit ACC's website if interested in membership.
For more information and to listen to the Quick Hit recording if you are an ACC member, click here.