Please join us for a Washington perspective on the prospect for congressional tax reform and amendments to the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. Because these issues will have a profound impact on financial services interests, a clear understanding of them is crucial.
Issues to be covered:
- Tax Policy & Dodd-Frank Reform;
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau:
- Regulatory Agenda
- Constitutionality of Director Cordray’s Appointment
- 113th Congress Overview:
- New Players in the House Banking and Senate Financial Services Committees
- Emerging Legislative Issues
Venable's legislative and regulatory professionals from Washington, DC will cover the policy and politics of these issues.
Click here to register for this program.