Leonard L. Gordon will present “Insurance Advertising Compliance: A Practical Guide to Ensuring Effective, Successful and Compliant Advertising” at ACI’s 8th Annual Insurance Regulation Summit.
Attendees will learn:
- What insurers need to know about the proper use of testimonials, statistics, reproductions, opinions, absolutes, and superlatives
- How to establish and maintain a system of control over the content, form, and method of dissemination of advertisements
- Varying standards applicable to the advertisement of different insurance products and services
- Legal and regulatory risks based on the practices of some independent marketing organizations in producing marketing materials
- Best practices for ensuring effective and successful advertising while avoiding the common pitfalls of unfair trade practices
For information and registration, click here.