Update: This event has already occurred. Please click above to view the webinar. To view all of our recorded webinars, please visit our Venable LLP YouTube channel.
Please join Venable LLP for an "Administrative Law and Regulatory Update," presented as a complimentary webinar, on Wednesday, December 5, 2018.
Members of Venable's Litigation and Regulatory Practices will share their experiences from the front lines in responding to changes to government regulation and federal and state agency enforcement actions, and offer insights into where they see administrative proceedings going and what this means for companies facing enforcement actions and undergoing investigations.
Topics will include:
- The Administrative State Under Trump – Were Reports of Its Death "Greatly Exaggerated"?
- Modern Agency Adjudication – Post-Lucia and APA Trends in Consumer Protection
- Where, When, and How – Practical Issues and Strategic Considerations for Litigating APA Challenges
- To Defer or Not to Defer – Chevron Doctrine in Exhaustion?
- Neomi Rao – What We Already Know and What Her Confirmation Could Mean for Future APA Challenges
Participants will have an opportunity to ask questions and will receive a copy of the presentation and other materials following the live event.
Allyson Baker, Partner, Venable LLP
John Cooney, Partner, Venable LLP
George Kostolampros, Partner, Venable LLP
Moxila Upadhyaya, Partner, Venable LLP
Sameer Sheikh, Associate, Venable LLP