Partner Alicia Russo will be speaking on a litigation panel, "(Ethics) Gust, Inc., v. Alphacap Ventures, LLC et al., 2017-2414 (Fed. Cir. September 28, 2018)." The panel will also cover the following topics:
- (Ethics) Attorneys Duties to Protect Client Data in the Age of AI
- What the D Three and BU Opinion Teach about a Patent's Teaching
- In Re: RON MAATITA 2017-2037; Advantek Marketing, Inc. v. Shanghai Walk-Long Tools Co., Ltd, et al., 2017-1314 (Fed. Cir. August 1, 2018)
- (Ethics) Rembrandt Technologies LP Patent Litigation
- EMVR Update: Power Integrations, Inc. v. Fairchild Semiconductor International et al. (Fed. Cir. September 20, 2018)
- Example of Computer Implementation Not Directed to an Abstract Idea under §101: Ancora Technologies, Inc. v. HTC America, Inc.
- (Ethics) In re: OATH HOLDINGS INC., 908 F.3d 101 (Fed. Cir. 2018) (On Petition)
- Berkheimer v. HP Inc., 881 F.3d 1360 (Fed. Cir. 2018) - How do Facts and/or Asserted Conventionality Factor into the Legal Question of What Is Patent Eligible Subject Matter?
- Ensnarement: What Is It?/How Does It Work?