Please join us for the Autonomous and Connected Mobility Group's inaugural annual Mobility Data Law and Policy Summit. We look forward to a full day of programming, featuring speakers from sectors that include autonomous vehicle development, automotive manufacturing, car rentals, and shared-use mobility. We will also hear from representatives from federal, state, and local government.
- Ariel Wolf, Partner and Chair, Autonomous and Connected Mobility Group, Venable LLP
- Kelly DeMarchis Bastide, Partner and Co-Chair, Privacy and Data Security Group, Venable LLP
- David Bonelli, Partner, Venable LLP
- Tara Sugiyama Potashnik, Partner, Venable LLP
11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.– Check-in
11:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. – Welcome Remarks
11:45 a.m. – 12:05 p.m. – Keynote
- Vinn White, Senior Advisor for Innovation, Office of the Secretary, U.S. Department of Transportation
12:05 p.m. – 12:45 p.m. –Networking Luncheon
12:45 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Setting the Stage: The Current State of Mobility Data
- Tyler Duvall, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Cavnue
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Managing Diverse Types of Transportation Data and Collecting, Protecting, and Sharing Data
- Brian Kapatkin, Assistant General Counsel - Product Regulatory & Litigation, Volkswagen Group of America, Inc.
- Jeff Tucker, Corporate Counsel, Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Carla Perrotta, Deputy General Counsel, Motional AD, Inc.
2:00 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. – Networking Break
2:15 p.m. – 2:55 p.m. – Venable Presentation: State Privacy and AV Map 2023
3:00 p.m. – 3:55 p.m. – Government Access to Transportation Data
- Jeremy Agulnek, Senior Vice President of Connected Vehicle, HAAS Alert
- Melanie Alvord, Federal Affairs Director, Texas Department of Transportation
- Matt Dickens, Director of Policy Development and Research, American Public Transportation Association
- James C. Owens, Deputy General Counsel and Head of Regulatory Affairs, Nuro
- Aparna Paladugu, Director of Policy and Government Affairs, Via
3:55 p.m. – 4:10 p.m. – Closing Remarks
- Shoshana Lew, Executive Director for the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) and former Chief Financial Officer and Assistant Secretary for the US Department of Transportation
4:10 p.m. – 5:45 p.m. – Reception