Sally Bryan's practice consists primarily of representing pharmaceutical clients in regional, national, and international matters involving both vaccines and drug products. Sally has also been involved to a limited extent with the representation of non-pharmaceutical commercial clients, including those who conduct medical research and those in the healthcare and defense industries.
Sally has decades of experience representing pharmaceutical clients. Her direct and supervisory responsibilities have been extensive and varied, including:
- Interacting extensively with company witnesses in connection with the factual development of her clients' cases
- Working with and preparing expert witnesses for deposition
- Assisting with the development and implementation of factual and scientific defenses used across cases in nationwide litigations
- Designing and using databases to manage, analyze, and produce documents in matters of all sizes
- Supervising and managing the collection, review, and production of hard copy and electronic documents in matters of varying sizes
- Overseeing third-party vendors and dozens of attorneys and paralegals working in various capacities