Tina has worked on several high-profile bankruptcy and CMBS matters and various complex commercial cases. In these cases, her role has been wide ranging and includes overseeing discovery, ensuring compliance with data-privacy laws by companies in various jurisdictions inside and outside the United States, researching and briefing motions, and participating in mediations.
Tina has been the lead associate on the teams handling the following complex litigation:
- Representation of the foreign representative of an insolvent Swiss company in bankruptcy litigation seeking more than $70 million against U.S., South Korean, and UK financial institutions in relation to the closing out of derivatives contracts governed by New York and Canadian law.
- Litigation of various claims against former directors, officers, and managing members for fraudulent conveyance, unlawful dividends, breach of fiduciary duty, conversion, and unjust enrichment on behalf of the litigation trustee for the Extended Stay Hotels bankruptcy estate.
- Representation of special loan servicers acting on behalf of CMBS trusts in single-asset real estate bankruptcy matters and foreclosure proceedings.
- Defense of a healthcare company in a dispute with a former executive over the valuation of the former executive's equity.
- Defense of a former officer of a bankrupt corporation against claims for breach of fiduciary duty.