Venable's nonprofit organizations practice published "Association TRENDS 2015 Legal Review," sponsored by Venable LLP, in the March 2015 edition of Association TRENDS.
The Review provides a recap of some of the more significant legal developments affecting nonprofit organizations in the last year, and also features the following articles:
- "Association Legal Issues from the Past Year," by George E. Constantine and Jeffrey S. Tenenbaum;
- "Associations: Break some trademark rules!," by Andrew D. Price and Justin E. Pierce;
- "Nonprofits with federal awards face new Super Circular compliance," by Dismas Locaria and Melanie Jones Totman;
- "Cybersecurity and antitrust: Guidance for assn-sponsored information exchanges," by Andrew E. Bigart and Jeffrey S. Tenenbaum;
- "Investigating nonprofit fraud, embezzlement and charitable diversions," by Edward J. Loya Jr., Stephanie A. Montano, Doreen S. Martin and Jeffrey S. Tenenbaum; and
Please visit "Association TRENDS 2015 Legal Review" to read this in PDF format.