WASHINGTON, DC (September 30, 2020) – Venable LLP is pleased to announce that it was shortlisted for the Hatch-Waxman Litigation Firm of the Year – Branded Award from LMG Life Sciences. In addition, the firm received the following recognitions:
- Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation (Branded) – Highly Recommended
- Patent Prosecution – Highly Recommended
- Product Liability & Recall – Highly Recommended
- General Patent Litigation – Recommended
- Patent Strategy & Management – Recommended
The below attorneys were recognized as Life Sciences Stars, which is a recognition awarded to outstanding individuals who have been identified as the preeminent Life Sciences practitioners in the U.S.
- Dom Conde – Patent Strategy & Management, General Patent Litigation, and Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- Nicholas Kallas – Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- Steven Kline – General Patent Litigation and Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- Stephen Marshall – Product Liability
- John Murnane – Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- Bruce Parker – Product Liability
- Scott Reed – Patent Strategy & Management, General Patent Litigation, and Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- Alicia Russo – Patent Strategy & Management
- Christina Schwarz – Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- William Solander – Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- Craig Thompson – Product Liability
- Ha Kung Wong – Patent Strategy & Management, General Patent Litigation, and Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
The LMG Life Sciences Awards honor firms, individuals, and companies behind the most innovative and challenging Life Sciences work of the past year, as well as those driving the international market. This event is part of the 2020 research cycle for LMG Life Sciences, the definitive guide to leading North American law firms and lawyers specializing in the life sciences industry. LMG's methodology for the firm rankings, stars list, and awards is based on a weighted system of peer, client, and firm feedback, combined with an independent review of all information obtained, including publicly available information.
Venable LLP is an American Lawyer Global 100 law firm headquartered in Washington, DC that serves as primary counsel to a worldwide clientele of large and mid-sized organizations, nonprofits, high-net-worth entrepreneurs, and other individuals. With more than 850 professionals across the country, including in California, Delaware, Maryland, New York, Virginia, and Washington, DC, the firm strategically advances its clients' objectives in the U.S. and around the globe. Venable, which is celebrating its 120th anniversary, advises clients on a broad range of business and regulatory law, legislative affairs, complex litigation, and the full range of intellectual property disciplines. For more information, please visit https://www.venable.com/.