Washington, DC (September 22, 2022) –Venable LLP is pleased to announce that it was shortlisted for Hatch-Waxman Litigation Firm of the Year – Branded, and Alicia Russo, a co-chair of Venable's Intellectual Property Transactions Group, was shortlisted for Patent Strategy Attorney of the Year – New York at the 2022 LMG Life Sciences Awards. In addition, the firm received the following recognitions in the LMG Life Sciences guide:
- Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation (Branded) – Tier 1
- Patent Prosecution – Tier 1
- Product Liability – Tier 1
- General Patent Litigation – Tier 2
- Patent Strategy & Management – Tier 2
The below attorneys were recognized as Life Sciences Stars, which is a recognition awarded to outstanding individuals who have been identified as the top partners in the field.
- Chris Borello – General Patent Litigation, Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- Dom Conde – General Patent Litigation, Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation, Patent Strategy & Management
- Ben Hsing – General Patent Litigation, Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation, Patent Strategy & Management
- Nick Kallas – Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- Steven Kline – General Patent Litigation, Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- Stephen Marshall – Product Liability
- John Murnane – Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- Bruce Parker – Product Liability
- Scott Reed – General Patent Litigation, Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- Alicia Russo – Patent Strategy & Management
- Christina Schwarz – Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- Bill Solander – Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- Craig Thompson – Product Liability
- Ha Kung Wong – General Patent Litigation, Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation, Patent Strategy & Management
The LMG Life Sciences Awards honor firms, individuals, and companies behind the most innovative and challenging life sciences work of the past year, as well as those driving the international market. This event is part of the 2022 research cycle for LMG Life Sciences, the definitive guide to leading North American law firms and lawyers specializing in the life sciences industry. LMG's methodology for the firm rankings, stars list, and awards is based on a weighted system of peer, client, and firm feedback, combined with an independent review of all information obtained, including publicly available information.
Venable LLP is anAmerican LawyerGlobal 100 law firm headquartered in Washington, DC that serves as primary counsel to a worldwide clientele of large and mid-sized organizations, nonprofits, high-net-worth entrepreneurs, and other individuals. With more than 850 professionals across the country, including in California, Delaware, Illinois, Maryland, New York, Virginia, and Washington, DC, the firm strategically advances its clients' objectives in the United States and around the globe. Venable advises clients on a broad range of business and regulatory law, legislative affairs, complex litigation, and the full range of intellectual property disciplines. For more information, please visithttps://www.venable.com/.