On April 26-27, 2012, Bruce Parker will participate as a speaker at the International Association of Defense (IADC) Corporate Counsel College in Chicago, Ill. Bruce serves as the Dean of the Corporate Counsel College. The IADC Corporate Counsel College is designed to be an interactive and dynamic learning experience that takes advantage of the vast knowledge and experience of panelists, in-house corporate counsel, and the outside counsel attendees. While each session will follow a slightly different format, panelists and moderators will share their experiences and what they learned.
The program will cover the following topics:
- Criminalization of Corporate Conduct and Congressional Investigations of Corporate America
- Implementing Enterprise Risk Assessment
- Inside Federal Agencies (why they do what they do and what will they be doing?)
- Pressing Employment Issues (why it’s increasingly more difficult to perform one’s job as an in-house employment lawyer or HR professional)
- Vexing Issues in the Gray Market
- Profiles of Three In-house Lawyers Recognized for Innovative Leadership
- Developing Management Skills and Motivating Your Team
For more information, visit the IADC website.