Join our renowned panel of industry veterans for a thought-provoking discussion.
- How does Washington, DC compare to other markets for investment?
- What is the state of the market and do market fundamentals support further development?
- Where is financing? What kind of capital is available?
- In what direction are cap rates headed?
- How does the current economy affect the DC market?
- What types of deals are getting done and what significant projects are underway?
- What is the impact of the federal budget cuts on the real estate market in Washington, DC and the surrounding areas?
- GSA leasing activity.
Peter G. Koffler
David I. Robinov
Managing Director, Sales
Ackman-Ziff Real Estate Group
Senior Managing Director, Principal
Senior Vice President
LaSalle Investment Management
5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. EDT – Panel Discussion
6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. EDT – Venable Spring Open House Networking and Cocktails
Click here to RSVP by April 12.