Todd A. Harrison will present “Minimizing the Risk of “Piggy Back” Class Actions Post-FDA and FTC Warning Letters and Enforcement Actions” at the American Conference Institute’s 3rd Advanced Summit on Food & Beverage Consumer Fraud Litigation.
Attendees will learn:
- Strategies to avoid warning letters
- What can trigger negative attention from the government (i.e., record maintenance, supply chain, handling of suspicious conduct)
- How to craft a response to a government warning letter without creating a litigation roadmap
- How to handle confidential information
- The importance of constant and prompt cooperation with the FDA to address safety concerns and how to provide corrective actions
For information and registration, click here.