Update: This event has already occurred. Please click above to listen to and view the recorded event and visit the Venable LLP YouTube channel to listen to and view additional recorded webinars.
This panel discussed the laws, zoning, title and other street issues that can impact real estate investors, managers, owners and developers.
Other topics of discussion included:
- City ownership and the City Map
- Revocable consents, sidewalk cafes and other rights
- Zoning and Department of Buildings issues
- Resolving title issues affecting a street
- How to research streets and private interests in streets
Susan E. Golden, Counsel, Venable LLP
Kellie O’Brien, Brooklyn Borough President’s Office, Topography Bureau
Michael Roberts, Royal Abstract of New York, LLC
Joseph A. Piscina, Associate, Venable LLP