Roger Colaizzi and Rebecca Liebowitz will present "Don't Let the Tail Wag the Dog: Branding and Advertising Best Practices" at the Petfood & Animal Nutrition 2.0 Conference on October 21, 2015.
- Which frequently used claims are often subject to false advertising suits in the industry
- Trademark clearance and protection as a critical aspect of brand development—along with the potentially high cost of not executing them properly
- The country-specific nature of intellectual property (IP) rights
- Best practices to mitigate risk associated with branding and advertising, from choosing new brands and logos to designing packaging, websites and advertising materials
- How to handle branding and advertising claims brought against you
For more information, please visit the conference webpage.