Get practical insights on issues that arise in community and small, regional bank mergers and enhance your business or legal practice. Understand how to effectively and efficiently navigate the application process and learn proven due diligence approaches.
Gain practical tips from experienced bank regulatory and M&A attorneys, including former officials with the OCC and FDIC, about:
- The growing interest in bank M&A
- How the regulatory environment is helping to fuel the merger activity
- The application process
- How to create a due diligence checklist
- Learn about key recent legal developments to stay up to speed
- Obtain a broad base understanding of the M&A market from a business and regulatory perspective
- Learn strategies to most efficiently and effectively navigate the regulatory approval process
- Discover key tips for to ensure comprehensive due diligence
Who would benefit most from attending this program?
Legal practitioners in both the regulatory and M&A areas; bank executives considering a strategic transaction
Ronald Glancz, Partner, Venable LLP
Joseph F. Stangl, Principal, Investment Banking Group of Sandler O’Neill + Partners, L.P.
Robert Kunish, Jr. President and COO, 1st Mariner Bank (Baltimore, MD)
Michael Schiffer, Partner, Venable LLP (Baltimore, MD)
John B. Beaty, Partner, Venable LLP (Washington, D.C.)