At CLE International's inaugural Food Law Conference, you learn about the latest updates, receive practical practice tips and hear best strategies to effectively lead your company or your client.
- What is Food Law?
- Getting Your Product to Market
- FDA Labeling Laws
- IP Issues: Protecting Your Product
- The New FSMA Regulations
- Class Actions – From Filing to Damages
- Insurance and Supply Chain Liability for Food Companies
- Trans Fat: Not "Generally Recognized As Safe"
- California's Proposition 65
- Food Marketing Claims
- All About GMOs
- A Discussion of Daily Dilemmas Faced by General Counsel
… and more!
Michelle Jackson, Partner, Venable LLP