Venable partner David Bonelli will present on the panel “The Holistic ADAS Strategy” at AutoTech: Detroit in Novi, Michigan, to be hosted by Wards Auto and TU Automotive on June 8, 2023.
The session will discuss the following topics:
- How are automakers shifting their investments in software and hardware technologies for fully autonomous vehicles to the driver-assisted market?
- Which sensors used in ADAS are scalable and affordable enough to move toward mass adoption?
- What is the current state of sensor deficiencies, and how can problems such as phantom braking be solved?
- How important is EMC performance in selecting a sensor connectivity technology?
- Are we at a stage where the dataset from sensors is rich enough to train a system to appropriately manage the varied infrastructures across countries and continents?
For more information, please click here.