Eric Prager will be moderating the panel, "Managing and Protecting Your Trade Secrets" at the Managing IP Intellectual Property & Innovation Summit in New York on September 22 from 3:50 to 4:45 p.m. ET. He and his fellow speakers will be covering the following topics in their presentation:
- Weighing up the pros, cons, opportunities, and challenges of patent versus trade secret protection
- What are the geographical considerations to be aware of?
- Challenges in protecting and enforcing trade secrets at home and abroad
- Implications of remote and hybrid working situations
- Key elements of an emergency response plan
- How to prepare for trade secret litigation and measuring damages
To see the agenda and full list of speakers, click here.