The Wikipedia page on the Paycheck Protection Program references five of Venable’s client alerts, the highest percentage of any law firm cited. The referenced client alerts include the following:
- Treasury Releases Additional Guidance on PPP Loans Confirming Private Equity Firms and Hedge Funds Are Ineligible and Emphasizing Certification Requirements
- CFPB FAQs Clarify ECOA/Regulation B Notification Requirements for PPP Loans
- Employers Must Choose: Small Business Loan or Employee Retention Credit?
- SBA Inspector General’s Report on Implementation of the Paycheck Protection Program Highlights Inconsistencies Between the CARES Act and SBA Guidance
- Small Businesses File Lawsuit Challenging Modifications to PPP Borrower Certification Requirements
Click here to view the Wikipedia page.