As companies look to implement an international strategy there are numerous opportunities and challenges facing management. The question is often not should they go overseas, but how? Our experienced practitioners will discuss several of the key legal, accounting, organizational, and business development issues to consider when developing your plan.
- Developing an International Strategy: New Markets, New Partners, New Sources of Financing - Michael Lyon, Lyon Capital, Inc.
- Considerations for Setting Up Shop in International markets: International Tax Implications and Strategies - Larry LeBlanc, RSM McGladrey
- International Start-Up Basics - Hiring Employees, Payroll, Local compliance and Entity set-up options and Recommendations – Parag Sheth, High Street Partners
- U.S. Regulatory Challenges of Conducting Business Abroad: Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, Export Controls - Widge Devaney and Lindsay Meyer, Venable LLP
- Designing and Implementing an International Intellectual Property Strategy - Michael Gollin, Venable LLP
8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Registration/Networking/Breakfast
8:30 a.m. - 10 a.m. Program with Q&A
Please RSVP to Isaiah Burns at IBurns@Venable.com.