Among the challenges that today’s credit unions face, keeping up with the demands and expectations of the CFPB can be grueling. This webcast will discuss the effects of the CFPB’s regulatory and enforcement actions on credit unions, help you understand the CFPB’s upcoming regulatory regime for the coming year and explain how the CFPB’s actions could significantly impact your credit union. During this webcast, Jonathan Pompan will provide an update on upcoming regulatory actions of the CFPB, including:
- Supervisory efforts and potential enforcement actions;
- Information about the Remittance Rule, effective February 7, 2013;
- The CFPB’s proposal amending the credit card ability-to-pay rule; and
- Information about the brand new regulatory landscape for mortgage lending.
- A list of upcoming regulatory changes;
- An understanding of the new requirements for remittance transfer providers;
- Information about Fair Lending Practices; and
- Details on the latest changes to mortgage regulation.
For information and registration, please click here.