Update: This event has already occurred. Please click above to view the webinar. To view all of our recorded webinars, please visit our Venable LLP YouTube channel.
Join us for a discussion of the legislative changes and practical considerations related to employee benefits during the COVID-19 crisis.
We will discuss legislative changes to retirement and health benefits, as well as executive compensation.
In addition, we’ll address some of the most common employer concerns, such as:
- Mid-year cessation of employer retirement contributions
- Impact of furloughs on retirement plan eligibility, vesting, and loan repayments
- Retirement plan “partial termination” due to furlough and employment termination
- Continued health benefits for furloughed employees
- Permitted changes in cafeteria plan elections due to work at home
- Reporting requirements if an employee tests positive for COVID-19
Harry Atlas, Partner, Venable LLP
Thora Johnson, Partner, Venable LLP
Juliana Reno, Partner, Venable LLP
Lisa Tavares, Partner, Venable LLP