Venable partner Jonathan Pompan joined a panel discussion on FinTech and how it is disrupting the financial service industry, current areas of interest, and trends in the policy. The panel was hosted by APABA-DC's Government Attorney's Forum at Venable's Washington, DC office.
- Jonathan Pompan, Partner, Venable LLP
- Linda Jeng, Chief of Staff for Risk, Surveillance and Data, Federal Reserve Board
- Moses Kim, Director, Office of Financial Institutions Policy, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Lila Neves-Lee, Office of Senator Tim Scott and the Senate Banking Committee
- Mark Uyeda, Senior Special Counsel, Securities and Exchange Commission
- Dong Hong, Senior Counsel, Wells Fargo
For more information, visit APABA-DC.