Members of Venable's Consumer Financial Services Practice will review the current state of federal and state consumer financial protection law and policy, and outline what you and your company need to know about what's ahead. The speakers will share their experiences from the front lines and offer strategies to help you navigate the evolving legal and regulatory landscape.
- The CFPB's Future, Congress, and Election Year: What it all means
- CFPB Rulemaking Updates: Debt collection, small dollar loans, and more
- FTC, CFPB, and State Attorney General Enforcement and Litigation Trends, and What's Next
- Forging Ahead with Risk and Compliance Initiatives
- Future of Bank FinTech Partnerships and Chartering
This session focuses on providers of consumer financial products and services and their service providers, including nonbanks, banks, and advertisers, in such markets as student loans, mortgage lending and servicing, auto lending, small dollar lending, consumer reporting, consumer credit and related services, money transmission and check cashing, prepaid cards, debt collection, debt relief services, and debt buying.