Washington, DC (June 6, 2019) – The 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000 – The World's Leading Patent Professionals has recognized Venable's IP Litigation, Prosecution, and Transactions practices among the leaders in California, the DC Metro Area, and New York. Eighteen attorneys were singled out for individual recognition, including Frank Cimino, Jr., Dominick Conde, William Coston, Michele Van Patten Frank, Nora Garrote, Frank Gasparo, Edmund Haughey, Adam Hess, Brian Klock, John Murnane, James Nelson, Justin Oliver, Scott Reed, William Russell, Alicia Russo, Michael Sandonato, William Solander, and Megan Woodworth.
- Jim Nelson is "Ranked" in Transactions
In the DC Metro Area:
- Venable is "Ranked" in Litigation and "Recommended" in both Prosecution and Transactions
- Frank Cimino, William Coston, Michele Van Patten Frank, Edmund Haughey, Adam Hess, and Megan Woodworth are "Ranked" in Litigation
- Michele Van Patten Frank, Brian Klock, and Justin Oliver are "Ranked" in Prosecution
- Nora Garrote and William Russell are "Ranked" in Transactions
In New York:
- Venable is "Ranked" in Litigation and "Recommended" in Transactions
- Dominick Conde, Frank Gasparo, John Murnane, Scott Reed, Michael Sandonato, and William Solander are "Ranked" in Litigation
- Alicia Russo is "Ranked" in Transactions
The 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000 is a unique guide that identifies the top patent professionals in key jurisdictions around the globe. The guide was compiled following an extensive five-month research process that included nearly 1,800 interviews with attorneys and in-house counsel. Firms and individual attorneys singled out by IAM Patent 1000 received significant positive feedback from peers; rankings are also based on the depth of their experience, their market presence, and the level of work they perform.
Venable LLP is an American Lawyer Global 100 law firm headquartered in Washington, DC that serves as primary counsel to a worldwide clientele of large and mid-sized organizations, nonprofits, high-net-worth entrepreneurs, and other individuals. With more than 850 professionals across the country, including California, Delaware, Maryland, New York, Virginia, and Washington, DC, the firm strategically advances its clients' objectives in the U.S. and around the globe. Venable advises clients on a broad range of business and regulatory law, legislative affairs, complex litigation, and the full range of intellectual property disciplines. For more information, visit www.Venable.com.