Washington, DC (June 30, 2020) – The 2020 edition of IAM Patent 1000 – The World’s Leading Patent Professionals has recognized Venable’s IP Litigation, Prosecution, and Transactions practices among the leaders in California, the DC Metro Area, and New York. Sixteen attorneys were singled out for individual recognition, including Christopher Borello, Frank Cimino, Jr., Dominick Conde, Henry Daley, Michele Van Patten Frank, Nora Garrote, Frank Gasparo, Brian Klock, Jim Nelson, Justin Oliver, Scott Reed, William Russell, Alicia Russo, Michael Sandonato, William Solander, and Megan Woodworth.
- Jim Nelson is “Ranked” in Transactions
In the DC Metro Area:
- Venable is “Ranked” in Litigation and “Recommended” in both Prosecution and Transactions
- Frank Cimino and Megan Woodworth are “Ranked” in Litigation
- Henry Daley, Michele Van Patten Frank, Brian Klock, and Justin Oliver are “Ranked” in Prosecution
- Nora Garrote and William Russell are “Ranked” in Transactions
In New York:
- Venable is “Ranked” in Litigation and “Recommended” in Transactions
- Christopher Borello, Dominick Conde, Frank Gasparo, Scott Reed, Michael Sandonato, and William Solander are “Ranked” in Litigation
- Alicia Russo is “Ranked” in Transactions
The 2020 edition of IAM Patent 1000 is a unique guide that identifies the top patent professionals in key jurisdictions around the globe. The guide was compiled following an extensive five-month research process that included nearly 1,800 interviews with attorneys and in-house counsel. Firms and individual attorneys singled out by IAM Patent 1000 received significant positive feedback from peers and clients with knowledge of their practice and the market within which they operate.
Venable LLP is an American Lawyer Global 100 law firm headquartered in Washington, DC that serves as primary counsel to a worldwide clientele of large and mid-sized organizations, nonprofits, high-net-worth entrepreneurs, and other individuals. With more than 850 professionals across the country, including California, Delaware, Maryland, New York, Virginia, and Washington, DC, the firm strategically advances its clients' objectives in the U.S. and around the globe. Venable, which is celebrating its 120-year anniversary, advises clients on a broad range of business and regulatory law, legislative affairs, complex litigation, and the full range of intellectual property disciplines. For more information, please visit www.venable.com.