Washington, DC (July 9, 2021) – The 2021 edition of IAM Patent 1000 – The World’s Leading Patent Professionals has recognized Venable’s IP Litigation, Prosecution, and Transactions practices among the leaders in California, the DC Metro Area, Illinois, and New York. The seventeen attorneys singled out for individual recognition are Christopher Borello, Tim Carroll, Frank Cimino, Jr., Dominick Conde, Henry Daley, Michele Van Patten Frank, Nora Garrote, Frank Gasparo, Brian Klock, Jim Nelson, Scott Reed, William Russell, Alicia Russo, Michael Sandonato, William Solander, Ha Kung Wong, and Megan Woodworth.
- Jim Nelson is ranked in Transactions
In the DC Metro Area:
- Venable is ranked in the silver band in Litigation and is recommended in both Prosecution and Transactions
- Frank Cimino is ranked in the silver band, and Megan Woodworth is ranked in the bronze band in Litigation
- Henry Daley, Michele Van Patten Frank, and Brian Klock are ranked in Prosecution
- Nora Garrote and William Russell are ranked in Transactions
- Tim Carroll is ranked in the silver band for Litigation
In New York:
- Venable is ranked in the silver band in Litigation and recommended in Transactions
- Dominick Conde and Scott Reed are ranked in the gold band, Michael Sandonato and William Solander are ranked in the silver band, and Christopher Borello, Frank Gasparo, and Ha Kung Wong are ranked in the bronze band in Litigation
- Alicia Russo and Ha Kung Wong are ranked in Transactions
The 2021 edition of IAM Patent 1000 is a unique guide that identifies the top patent professionals in key jurisdictions around the globe. The guide was compiled following an extensive five-month research process that included nearly 1,800 interviews with attorneys and in-house counsel. Firms and individual attorneys singled out by IAM Patent 1000 received significant positive feedback from peers and clients with knowledge of their practice and the market within which they operate.
Venable LLP is an American Lawyer Global 100 law firm headquartered in Washington, DC that serves as primary counsel to a worldwide clientele of large and mid-sized organizations, nonprofits, high-net-worth entrepreneurs, and other individuals. With more than 850 professionals across the country, including in California, Delaware, Illinois, Maryland, New York, Virginia, and Washington, DC, the firm strategically advances its clients' objectives in the U.S. and around the globe. Venable, which is celebrating its 121st anniversary, advises clients on a broad range of business and regulatory law, legislative affairs, complex litigation, and the full range of intellectual property disciplines. For more information, please visit https://www.venable.com/.