Washington, DC (January 29, 2024) – Venable LLP is pleased to announce the launch of a new podcast series, the Ad Law Tool Kit Show, which will help listeners and their organizations identify and avoid potentially problematic advertising practices. Listen to the trailer here.
The podcast, hosted by Venable Advertising and Marketing Law Group partners Len Gordon and Shahin Rothermel, will feature attorneys from across the firm discussing the increasingly complex regulatory landscape that governs the promotion of goods and services—from negative option marketing to copyright protection and influencer endorsements.
This podcast will bring advertising law topics to life through the lens of discussion and current events, said Gordon. We are excited to showcase our practitioners in one place and provide listeners with up-to-date insights and analysis.
Each episode will discuss a particular topic that is also covered in Venable’s Advertising Law Tool Kit, a resource published annually by the Advertising and Marketing Law Group.
The Ad Law Tool Kit Show will run 12 weekly episodes and kick off on January 30, 2024, with
Future episodes include:
- Marketing FDA-Regulated Products with Todd Harrison
- Negative Option and Continuity Marketing with Len Gordon and Shahin Rothermel
- Lead Generation with Ari Rothman and Jonathan Pompan
- Surviving an FTC Investigation with Roger Colaizzi and Alex Megaris
- Mitigating Class Action Exposure with Dan Silverman
- Payment Processing with Ellen Berge and Andrew Bigart
- Social Media, Influencers, and Endorsements with Melissa Steinman
- Copyright Counseling and Protection with Justin Pierce
- Website Accessibility with Karel Mazanec and Nick Reiter
- State Attorney General Investigations with Alex Megaris
- Telemarketing and Texting with Ari Rothman
Listeners can subscribe to the Ad Law Tool Kit Show on all podcast platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify, or visit Venable.com to listen to episodes and learn more about the podcast series.
Venable LLP is an American LawyerGlobal 100 law firm headquartered in Washington, DC that serves as primary counsel to a worldwide clientele of large and mid-sized organizations, nonprofits, high-net-worth entrepreneurs, and other individuals. With more than 900 professionals across the country, including in California, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, New York, Virginia, and Washington, DC, the firm strategically advances its clients' objectives in the United States and around the globe. Venable advises clients on a broad range of business and regulatory law, legislative affairs, complex litigation, and the full range of intellectual property disciplines. For more information, please visit https://www.venable.com/.