Washington, DC (July 5, 2022) - The 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000 - The World's Leading Patent Professionals has recognized Venable's IP Litigation, Prosecution, and Transactions practices among the leaders in the DC Metro Area, and IP Litigation and Transactions practices among the leaders in New York. The seventeen attorneys singled out for individual recognition are Christopher Borello, Tim Carroll, Frank Cimino, Jr., Dominick Conde, Henry Daley, Michele Van Patten Frank, Nora Garrote, Frank Gasparo, Brian Klock, Jim Nelson, Scott Reed, William Russell, Alicia Russo, Michael Sandonato, William Solander, Ha Kung Wong, and Megan Woodworth.
- Jim Nelson is recommended in Transactions
DC Metro Area:
- Venable is ranked in the silver band in Litigation and is recommended in both Prosecution and Transactions
- Frank Cimino is ranked in the silver band, and Megan Woodworth is ranked in the bronze band in Litigation
- Henry Daley, Michele Van Patten Frank, and Brian Klock are recommended in Prosecution
- Nora Garrote and William Russell are recommended in Transactions
- Tim Carroll is ranked in the silver band for Litigation
- Venable is ranked in the silver band in Litigation and recommended in Transactions
- Dominick Conde is ranked in the gold band; Michael Sandonato, Scott Reed, and William Solander are ranked in the silver band; and Christopher Borello, Frank Gasparo, and Ha Kung Wong are ranked in the bronze band in Litigation
- Alicia Russo and Ha Kung Wong are recommended in Transactions
The 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000 is a unique guide that identifies the top patent professionals in key jurisdictions around the globe. The guide was compiled following an extensive five-month research process that included approximately 1,800 interviews with numerous attorneys at law, patent attorneys, and in-house counsel. Only those individuals and firms identified by market sources for their exceptional skill sets and profound insights into patent matters feature in the IAM Patent 1000.
Venable LLP is an American Lawyer Global 100 law firm headquartered in Washington, DC that serves as primary counsel to a worldwide clientele of large and mid-sized organizations, nonprofits, high-net-worth entrepreneurs, and other individuals. With more than 850 professionals across the country, including in California, Delaware, Illinois, Maryland, New York, Virginia, and Washington, DC, the firm strategically advances its clients' objectives in the United States and around the globe. Venable advises clients on a broad range of business and regulatory law, legislative affairs, complex litigation, and the full range of intellectual property disciplines. For more information, please visit https://www.venable.com/.